First to introduce ourselves with one of my favourite pictures taken in Thailand in 2005 (aren't we cute? :)).
As most of you know, we are currently living in Adelaide, South Australia where I (Elisabeth) am in my second year of medical school at Flinders Uni... (http://www.flinders.edu.au/)
This is the main plaza at Uni and the view of the beach in the distance behind our two-tone brown car. It's a really nice campus with hills, sports fields that I cross every day to get to class, and the main southern Adelaide hospital, FMC.
(see company website at http://www.pfitzner.com.au/),
as well he has joined the local volunteer SES unit- the South Australian State Emergency Services. His unit mainly deals with storm damage, fallen trees, car v building (more common then you think!!) and search & rescue.
Just to recap a bit of our first year:
It was great!
I learned a lot of medicine and managed to pass; Craig is enjoying his work with solid-wood furniture, and getting really good at making great brain food (yup, I am totally milking the fact that he is a better cook than I!!); and we have managed to meet some great new people, visit the neighbourhood and go on many adventures throughout the year.
Lots of hikes in the neighbourhood, including this one at Onkaparinga Gorge.In case you haven't seen them already, some pictures of our adventures can be found on our old photo site at http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4282105
And in case you need a reminder of where exactly Adelaide is...
(if you can't see it well enough click here)

1 comment:
Hurray! Thanks for making a blog. Definitely the way to go. So keep'em coming...
Post a Comment